MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

TASK Homework Weeks 11 and 12




Sorry to be posting two weeks together, but I just didn't get my homework done for week 11 in time.
Week 11 is the Up and Down Buttonhole, which is a stitch I hadn't run into until now. I can see it has a lot of great possibilities, particularly for interesting seam treatments.
Week 12 is couching, which I love anyway. It's hard to sketch ideas for it though! Hopefully you can get the general idea from what I have here. Can't wait to play catch up and see what everyone else did with last week!
Thank you as always to Sharon for her wonderful guidance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.