MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, September 23, 2024

Most of you guessed

 Yes, most of you guessed the mystery 'bits' I showed you on Friday were the beginning of a new landscape as you can see from this photo...

(sorry about the awful colour - it's dull outside)

The design is loosely based on THIS one by Anne Grossnickle Hines. Of course you know there's something else to be added!

******

On an entirely different topic, the RC has discovered that it's not a wise idea to try to inspect a floor from an ant's eye view.  He's also discovered that his body doesn't bounce like it used to.  Luckily he didn't break anything besides his pride and the bruises will heal.

******

Over the weekend he appeared in my sewing room doorway with this...

Apple pie!  Deep dish.

******
Today I am heading out to do another trunk show.  This one is for a guild that's a little over an hour away.  I don't know anybody so I can mess it up and hopefully they won't know!  I have about 35 landscapes to show them so I hope they're prepared to be bored.
******

THESE are adorable.

- THIS is a different take on a shawl - might make great donation projects for nursing homes or for someone undergoing chemo.  There's a link there to click on for the pattern.

- Perhaps you might like to make one of THESE to store 'stuff'.

- THIS is another project you might like to make.

- THIS would be cute for your fall decor.

This made me laugh, so thought I'd share instead of a quote..




2 comments:

  1. Love how your landscape is coming--really pretty;)))
    that pumpkin pillow tute is a good one...I may have to make one...;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julierose. Hope you make the pillow and share pictures!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.