MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Alas

 

Yes, alas I don't have any pictures to share with you today.  Two days spent putzing and spinning my wheels equals nada to share.  So...you know what I'm going to do, don't you....



- I think THIS would be a great decor item for your sewing room!

- THIS would be a great stash buster.

- HERE is another idea that would make quick (and useful) gifts.

- Have a peek through the galleries of THIS artist.

- Those of you who are sane quilters might find THIS of interest (scroll down)

- HERE is something you might like to do for your fall decor.

- If you're a crocheter, better pour yourself a cuppa and gather up the breadcrumbs before you visit THIS link!

- I don't know if THIS actually works but it might be a fun experiment anyway.

- Unfortunately I can't find the credit for THIS, but I thought it was a great idea.

Today's quote..."People who wonder whether the glass is half empty or half full are missing the point.  The glass is refillable


6 comments:

  1. I like that quotation. Down with either/or thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nada" is absolutely okay and actually necessary to re-charge our creative minds!! I have been doing nada also pretty much--a bit of gluing but I need a leetle break..The lego/slabs did me in...phew!!
    Cooling down nicely here, a bit each day, and great for deck sitting and reading or a bit of embroidery catching up..I am working on a Kathy Schmitz seasons panel here and there...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not one that does well with doing nada so I have to stop running the roads and get back to my sewing space.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Sherry of createology: HELLO MA: What a great choice of links. I would never have daily projects either in the works or finished. My days are consumed by being flexible for whatever needs me. Hubby keeps me running…doctors, labs, etcetera! Happy Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being flexible is a good thing but I have to say too much of it gets me longing to pick up needle and threads.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.