MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Now, what do you suppose?

 Here's the beginning of a new landscape and I wonder if you can guess what I might be adding next?  



- THIS is one of those wow things!

- Have a look through the galleries HERE.  Lots to see!

- Those of you who like to play with paper might want to try THIS.

- For those who live in the US, perhaps you'd like to sign up to celebrate your birthday at some of THESE places.







14 comments:

  1. Wild guess: a rusty old ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess, but nope. It's actually a denim piece which unfortunately doesn't show up well in the photo (yet another dull day here).

      Delete
  2. A truck or barn, or maybe you'll go rogue and do a tractor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is a prairie landscape I am thinking an old wind charger.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've always got something on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stand sitting and doing nothing so there's always something I am working on and too many ideas of things yet to make in my brain.

      Delete
  5. That's tough one. If it is water, then sailboats. If land, then bluebonnets and maybe a buckboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Possibly an old windmill scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm cheating and reading backwards, so I don't have to guess. :^P A very cool, and different, landscape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.