MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Today's swap




These are the atc's I received today in our CQTeer swap. One picture shows the ones I got with the theme of 'men' and the other picture is some miscellaneous ones.
Spending the day at the meeting means I haven't accomplished anything else. We made a folded paper book technique which was interesting, provided I can remember how it was made!
It's very hot here right now and we need rain desperately. Our garden is practically laying down in heat prostration and if we don't soon get rain we can pretty much give up on anything producing. It's frustrating, but it seems that's the way the environment is going anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.