MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

TAST - weeks 22 and 23




Decided I'd better get busy and get caught up on my TAST project. I haven't done much in the way of satin stitch (week 22) that is 'showable', but I did do this needlecase a long time ago and there's some satin stitch on it, along with a few other stitches. I really need to make myself a new case, if only to reflect more modern colours!
The wheatear stitch (week 23) is a fun one. I can see all sorts of possibilities for this, primarily for motifs and as a filler stitch (possibly for an underwater scene?). Maybe with flowers as a vine? I think it would make a cute worm or snake too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.