MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow!

Yuck. It snowed today. In case you don't know, I am NOT a winter person. I'd like snow for Christmas and maybe into the middle of January and that's enough for me.

I hibernated into my workroom and did some work on another RR piece, but have no picture yet (don't have enough done to show). I seem to be on a waste canvas kick lately, or maybe it's a hankering to do some cross stitch. It's time consuming, but I love the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.