MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wanna see?

Here's the sum total of what I've managed to do today. I can't ever be accused of being an under-achiever (NOT!). Of course the fact that I was a) at a friends for coffee this morning; b) out with another friend for lunch; c) chair shopping with my Dad; d) a trip to the grocery store for fruit; and e) a little housework thrown in for good measure has no bearing on my lack of getting things done. And just how many days did you say it was until Christmas...

Dad has a rolls-royce chair coming either tomorrow or the first of the week. You know the ones that lift you up and out til you're practically standing on your feet? Sheesh...that thing looks dangerous! Oh, and it also vibrates AND has a heat device inside. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.