MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Another RR piece

The picture today is my part of another round robin piece which is now ready to send on. The scanner shows this a little dark, but I hope you can see the details if you enlarge it. Two of the seams were inspired by SharonB's 100 Details series (the two at the bottom) and the pansy was a free pattern published on Pam Kellogg's site and is cross stitch done on waste canvas.

Today was one of our two trips to Toronto this week. Lucky for us we don't mind city driving anymore. If someone had asked us to take them five years ago, we would have panicked. Now we do it so much it seems like old hat. The second trip (on Thursday) will be a fun one. Kym and I are going to the needlework festival and my poor, long-suffering husband is driving us down. Actually he likes going so he can people-watch. He also enjoys seeing some of the needlework because he can appreciate how much work goes into it having watched me all these years. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.