MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Promised picture

Here is what I was working on yesterday, altho the scanner didn't take a real good close-up. It's a little doll made for our CQTeer challenge for this month. We were given a set of hands and feet and could make anything we wanted. Altho it's hard to see, she has a sun for her face (an old earring), a crystal for her bellybutton and a piece of really nice furry trim for a skirt. Her hair is a fibre I had, which, when I attempted to straighten it, turned into something frizzy and wonderful. A happy accident!

The other two items are two of the Halloween theme atc's I made for our swap. I used the 'burned glue' technique for the background on the witch card and the images came from the internet. The other card is just stickers covered with a piece of plastic netting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.