PJ's for two out of four grandies - check!! Well, almost - still have to add the elastic in the waist and awaiting measurements for that so I can finish them up. There is enough fabric left to make them each a matching pillowcase too...bonus.
- Some small ideas HERE for quickie gifts.
- THIS is meant for a baby but I don't see why, with different colours, it couldn't be embiggened for adults too.
- THESE would be fun to make with kids (or without!)
- Perhaps you might like to make one of THESE for your December decor.
- Some things use the simplest of supplies and turn out rather cute, as THIS shows.
- I absolutely need to make one of THESE now that I have a new sewing machine!
Today's quote is from E. Joseph Coffman..."If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today"