I had leftover yarn from making this hat that I showed you previously so thought I might as well use it up and made another of the scarves to go along with it...
If you want the scarf pattern, I posted it HERE.
And the latest thing to come out of Resident Chef's kitchen (he and his new Kitchenaid are very busy!)...
These are called Martha Washington candies and the recipe can be found HERE.
- There are lots of foodie-type gift ideas HERE.
- If you're searching for ideas for ornaments to make, have a look through THESE.
- If herbs are of interest, perhaps something HERE would be fun to make.
- And HERE you will find lots of ideas for mason jar gifts.
- The knitters among you might find THIS of interest.