Over the weekend we made two batches of zucchini relish as you can see from these.....
And...my knitting needles have been busy creating three little pumpkin hats for three grandies.
Pattern is THIS one. I changed it up for the boys and did a ribbed bottom rather than the rolled bottom as the pattern shows. Caron Simply Soft yarn once again.
- THIS is another of those things that would serve a myriad of uses.
- And THESE caught my eye (no pun intended!)
- I think, rather than use THESE as potholders, I'd like to hang one in the window.
- There are a number of really cute Halloween designs HERE.
- THIS artist does amazing work using real floral elements.
Today's quote..."Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who don't give up, and the best things come to those who believe"