MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Using denim

I had an order for a man's denim BBQ apron and this is what I whipped up this morning.  I didn't realize how hard it is to get a semi-decent picture of an apron!  At least it helped reduce some of my stash.

For any of you who might be wondering about the latest on my Dad - he had a stent put into his throat yesterday, which is apparently slowly expanding over a two or three day period.  Eating will still be difficult, but at least this should give him some level of comfort.  He has to learn to eat slowly, which is something he has never done and it's difficult to re-train his brain to reflect that.  This is not a 'cure'  - it is simply a palliative measure to help him be as comfortable as possible.  

Needless to say, my blogging over the next while might be somewhat sporadic, but I will post when I can.  Thanks for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like a useful apron for a man, and the pic is fine after i 'embiggened' it!
    Give Dad some soft chocolate pudding for me, his reward for being so brave. hugz, K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.