Sorry folks, no picture again today. This time I didn't get into my studio because we've been away all day.
So, instead, I will give you a few links you might like to check out....
- http://karenswhimsy.com there are lots of free public domain images on this one
- www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/pool there are over 700 vintage embroidery patterns on here...faboulous resource
- www.BettyPillsbury.com lots of CQ eye candy here
- http://www.itsonlyribbon.blogspot.com Victoria Adams Brown has a new blog and I know it will be wonderful for anyone interested in embroidery (thanks Marie for the info about this one)
- http://crazyquilting.pbwiki.com/FrontPage on this site you can find lots of free lessons on crazy quilting, with what looks like many more to come.
- http://mosshill.blogs.com This is JoAnna Pierotti's site - mixed media. Love her work!
- http://mytransfers.blogspot.com More vintage embroidery transfers here
- http://www.orientalstampart1.com/techniques.html There is absolutely tons of information on techniques at this site. Lots of interesting reading.
- http://www.nzjo.blogspot.com Another CQ site.