MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, March 11, 2024

Oh, the mystery

 I'm not ready to show you the complete progress on the landscape (suffice to say it involves a ton of embroidery!), but I will share this little glimpse....



I had hoped I could show you more when I do my post on Wednesday but the next couple of days will be busy so there won't be much time to stitch.  This afternoon is our quilt guild meeting and then on Wednesday night I have to do another trunk show for the evening guild.  I guess you'll just have to wait on another update (just don't hold your breath).

- I would love to make THIS for one of our grandies (sorry if Hobbii site wants you to 'do something' in order to see it...???).  They have lots of free patterns that are really cute if you want to explore further.

- Scroll down a bit HERE and you'll see the cute duckie pattern that would make a fun baby quilt.

- THESE made me smile.  And THIS made me laugh.

- If you've ever wanted to make a quilted jacket, perhaps you will find THIS interesting.

- And, finally, I thought I would share THIS

Today's quote:  "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.  You can show a person the truth, but you can't make them think"





8 comments:

  1. Nice that you are having a Trunk showing;))) Good luck!! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They might regret having to listen to me, but it's their doing.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the next update. Good luck at your Trunk showing.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you MA for the link to the quilted coat ideas, as you know I am thinking of attempting this. Thank you for the Happy Playlist, too. Good luck tomorrow with the Trunk Show.
    Val (UK)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of you when I posted the link to the coat ideas. And thanks for the good wishes!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Sherry of createology: Dear MA, I remember your very first trunk show. You are now an experienced Master. I applaud your sharing of knowledge. You are wonderful my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Master? Hardly!!! If someone could deal with my nerves beforehand I'd be much better off.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.