MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, August 17, 2012

TUSAL and mystery solved?

Today is the day for us to post our TUSAL results for the past month.  I've done a little stitching but not as much as I would have liked.  Here's my pile of ORTS for the month...



and my ORT jar...



AND,
here's what I've done with that piece of 
mystery fabric I showed you yesterday...



ORTS = Old Recycled Threads

4 comments:

  1. As i said on flickr--FABU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Now, what will you do with your ORTS when the jar is full?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the fabric! Hmmm, TUSAL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Inovative and so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.