MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sites of beauty

Jack received this watercolor painting
from our friend on the weekend.
It was a complete surprise and isn't it great?


Be sure to click on it so you can see all the
wonderful details.
Would you believe this is one of her very
first paintings?

I think Ginette has a very huge talent and
we're SO proud of her and SO 
happy to own this.
- - - - -  - - - - 

I have to say that my studio currently looks somewhat pristine (or the most pristine it has ever looked!), but at the detriment of my stitching!  So. in lieu of stitching pictures by me....here's some news and beyond incredible eye candy that you might like to have a drool over...



3 comments:

  1. Thats a delightful watercolour! What a smashing gift and what a burgeoning talent if shes new at it, she needs to continue!
    I thought susans canopy was amazing and would have lovced to see it for real. Clever use of old crochet and covers that.
    Im in awe of the wonderful crazy pw, beading and stitching too.....so much I still want to do but so little time. Why on earth didnt I start stitching in my 20s!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow MA ... that is so cool ... awesome painting and a gift too!
    This gal seriously has talent!
    Hugs ... Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must show this painting to Harv. He does water color and takes lessons every Fri. all summer when home. His teacher is 85 years old. Hurray for the oldsters.

    She has talent thats for sure.

    Hugs

    FredaB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.