Jack received this watercolor painting
from our friend on the weekend.
It was a complete surprise and isn't it great?
Be sure to click on it so you can see all the
Would you believe this is one of her very
I think Ginette has a very huge talent and
we're SO proud of her and SO
happy to own this.
- - - - - - - - -
I have to say that my studio currently looks somewhat pristine (or the most pristine it has ever looked!), but at the detriment of my stitching! So. in lieu of stitching pictures by me....here's some news and beyond incredible eye candy that you might like to have a drool over...
1. The newest issue of Pat Winter's 'Crazy Quilt Gatherings' magazine is now available HERE. Needless to say I have ordered my copy already!
2. Remember me sending you over to see the installation that Susan Lenz did? Well there are more detailed pictures HERE in this post. Be sure to scroll down to see all the details! How I wish I could see this in person!!
3. Kathy Shaw is one of the generous souls on the internet and she has posted a free Silk Ribbon Embroidery Basics download. Kathy always has something interesting on her blog and also has published a book called 'Embellishing Crazy Quilts' and, of course, you know I have a copy! Anyway, go HERE for the SRE Basics information.
4. And....I'm sending you back to Kathy's blog again so you can see THIS. If you like white and embroidery, go drool!! Careful, don't drip on your keyboard!
5. Last, but not least, I know I've directed you before to have a look at Evy's blog. This time she not only has some beautiful pictures (very drool-worthy!) but she also has some beautiful free images for us at the bottom of THIS post. There's a 'translate' button her blog if you need it.