MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Another page and Roses

First of all, I would like to point you towards a sweet tutorial on Di van Niekerk's site for silk ribbon embroidery roses.  Go HERE.  I love the little birds nest too!!

I just finished working on another of the pages for the Embroiderer's Ledger class....

(you can click on the picture to embiggen it if you'd like!)

3 comments:

  1. Your page is pretty in the blue. Are those poppies? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a nice little tutorial your right!
    Ive new mags to send you and one even has whitework! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:08 AM

    love this Mary Anne.....and yes...she said yes! well when she could speak after the shock she said yes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.