MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include crazy quilting and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sites - for sore eyes?

I'm sorry to say that once again there are no photos to share.  Rest assured, I'm stitching merrily away and in the next day (or maybe two) I should have something to show for my efforts.

In the meantime, here's some eye candy and things of interest for you to explore...

-  Susan Lenz does some pretty incredible art and her latest installation is absolutely eye popping!  If you like textiles and recycling you have to see it HERE.  Be sure to click on her pictures to enlarge them!

-  Are you looking for a really innovative way to store your fabrics?    Go HERE and check out what SewManyWays has to show us.

-  The fibre art that appears on Mr. Finch's site is always interesting and his latest series of moths is pretty sweet.  I wouldn't mind having one of these on my wall!  Go HERE and be sure to scroll down to see his other creations. 

-  and finally, Adele Sciortino has announced a number of new on-line doll making classes HERE.  

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thanks for cool links!
Did I tell you I like your new look? Well, I do :)

Susan said...

Thanks so much for sharing my work on your blog! It means the world to me!
Susan