MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

of awards, and beauty of several sorts

A couple of garden photos, just to prove that spring MUST be here. We had snow flurries on the weekend though.
I was SO honoured on the weekend to have a lovely award bestowed on my blog by Anne. The 'One Lovely Blog' award is mine! I'm sorry I have no clue how to put up the button to actually show the fact, but I'm so happy to know someone likes my mumblings enough to give me an award. Thank you Anne!


Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Just copy and save the image from my sidebar, then go to your layout, it will say *Add item*, click and choose *Picture*--upload from your computer.
    You have the option of adding text.

    Love your daffodils and the forsythia! So bright and cheery yellow!!!

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.