MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Denim beginnings

These are the beginnings of another denim creation. I think I will be adding some felt flowers and some hand stitching to this one. The wonky-looking 'things' lying on top are meant to be pockets, but they are going to change to something more useful before I sew them down. The pattern is a tutorial from Handmade by Alissa and Sew,Mama,Sew - the Quilted Garden Tote. Of course theirs was done using cottons, but I just HAVE to use denim!!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.