I managed to get a whole afternoon to stitch and I made the most of it! You will notice I removed that seam I heartily disliked and replaced it with an algerian eye stitch. Below that is a double row of cretan stitch. Below that, between the pink and dark blue fabrics, are three Renaissance stitches (from the A-Z of Embroidery Stitches book 2). Beside that, I used a gold metallic thread to do a seam in sorbello stitch (also from the A-Z book). I loved that treatment, but I'm not sure if it's because I like the stitch or the fact that it was done in something SPARKLY!! To the right of the flowered patch I did an alternating blanket stitch. Below that is a row of blanket stitch, straight stitches and beads.
I attempted a double row of arrowhead stitches just above the clump of off white beads & sequins. I'm not so sure about that particular seam because the underlying stitches don't seem to show. It might not stay.
The final two areas I worked on were on the bottom left...a wheatear variation, highlighted with beads on the seam and, above that a fly stitch circle on that short bit of seam.
Whew! I love having a whole afternoon to just stitch!