MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You won't see this often!





Just feast your eyes on this table. Sparkling, ready-for-company, and pristine. All ready for the CQTeers groups to come today to create and share. We will not, however, discuss the fact that just behind the door you see behind the table, utter chaos reigns. No, we will not even THINK of it!!
The other two pictures show the fun things I received in the atc trade AND two little booklets that Irene made showing pictures from her trip to Japan. Really nice! Be sure to click on the pictures to enlarge so you can see the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.