MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Art In A Carton!


Just look at the wonderful goodies I received in the 'Art-In-A-Carton' swap!! This is the first of three boxes I will receive. I was so excited to open the mailbox today! This box came from Donna of http://quiltpixie.blogspot.com . See the wonderful postcard in the middle? Make sure you enlarge the picture so you can see the details on it and on the felted lady!!
In return, I send a box back to Donna, one to a person whose name is inside my carton, and one to someone who would like to take part in the swap too. Further details are at http://art-in-a-carton.blogspot.com (scroll down to read the post from Jan.20/08 for the instructions). Basically you have to send each of 3 people, three items of your art inside a carton. Of course you're free to add more things to fill up your carton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.