MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Doing a header...or two




Pictures! Hope you're excited about that. There haven't been many lately.
Today I spent finishing one Christmas present and doing the headers on the new curtains (hence the picture of the curtain!!) Actually this one is in the dining room...the light was wrong for taking pictures in the living room. Curtains are the same, but the walls aren't.
The other pile of 'stuff' is my santa makings, or at least some of them. I've been collecting things for my tall santa for years and I'm hoping this will be the year that all this becomes something. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.