MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yet another Christmas tree


I know, all the blogs are posting pictures of their respective Christmas trees, so I can't be left out! However, behind the tree you can see the colour we painted the living room. Actually this picture is a pretty good representation of it.
Guess what I did today? Remember my saying how much I dislike wrapping presents? Well, I spent from 9 am til 1 pm doing exactly that at the local mall. My friend and I volunteer pretty much every year for a shift at the fundraiser booth for the Christian school (where her kids attend) instead of just having coffee together as we normally do. It's for a good cause...and... we got to wrap two diamond necklaces for a couple of lucky ladies. That was fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.