MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pet grooming and shopping and TSO

Well, so much for my planned afternoon working at my last official Christmas present. Instead I spent my time clipping cat toenails...and not for my cat either. She was formerly our cat, but we gave her to friends who are too timid to do her nails.

We also did some shopping for stocking stuffers. Boy, they sure can be expensive! I save all our 'points' from Shoppers Drug Mart all year and then use them towards the stockings. It sure helps!

The reference to TSO is my all-time favourite Christmas music. Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I absolutely love their music. It's a combination of opera/rock/old-time music (only rocked up). There's nothing quite like putting their cd's on and cranking them up!! If you're interested their web site is www.trans-siberian.com . I've seen them live once and they are fantastic. I wanted desperately to go again this year when they appeared in Toronto, but it was not to be. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.