MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, December 08, 2006

More progress!


I'm working on the last present - I think. This will be a decorated box for my friends dresser. She always complains that there's too much stuff cluttering it up, so maybe she can put some of it in this. Such is the plan anyway! I'm doing my usual and putting several patterns together into one - plus some ingenuity on my part to make it blend together and somewhat look finished. I snagged a piece of her bedroom border print when I helped her put it up, so that has been my inspiration for colors. Can't say I'm not the debvious sort!!
The glue should be dry by now, so back to work!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.