MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another Picture!

After much mucking about, I think I've got this putting pictures in the blog thing. Although, maybe I had better not speak too soon! Pride most often goeth before a fall.

Shawn called last night to tell me he had picked up my digital camera, which will be a whole new learning curve. I'm hoping for more 'instant' pictures for my blog, so I suppose it will be worth the money. It's ok if I can scan what I want to post, but things like this jean jacket are just too big for that system. Waiting for a film to be developed from my 35mm can be frustrating because sometimes it takes me months to finish a film. I want instant 'show-off-ability' (I know that's not a word, but it covers what I want to say).

I've had a couple of requests to see one of the jackets I make from recycled denim, so here is a picture. I made this one several months ago. My next project is to attempt to make a below-knee length, more dressy version of the same thing. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.