MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

More bubble, bubble and a beginning

 On Monday the RC and I made Onion Garlic Relish and if you want the recipe, go HERE.

And, I have started another landscape and here is the beginning stage (original photo is by Dale Stewart and, as always, with his kind permission)...



-  Perhaps you might like to make some of THESE to display on Remembrance Day.

- THIS little guy made me smile.  As did THIS little fellow (sorry it's a paid item, but I like it!).  And THIS one is positively awww-worthy!

- I think there are multiple uses for THIS

Today's quote (slightly off-colour!)...



10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness MA: The new start is amazing, I see old rusted trucks around here in my area all over in farms yards on business lawns and some home yards.
    I am not a fan of garlic, it hurts my tummy, but looks like you have been very busy canning, I will be freezing corn soon, already have frozen fruit for winter.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something about rusty old vehicles (and barns!) that appeals to me. Good thing we can tolerate garlic because we love this relish!

      Delete
  2. Our daughter bought me a crocheted poppy at a craft fair this past weekend, which was very kind of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure poppies will be showing up all over before long. I'd like to try making some but will have to delve into my stash to see if I have the right colours of yarn.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful landscape! And the slightly off-colour meme made me laugh! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the meme! It made me laugh too.

      Delete
  4. I'd relish that relish! The critters are cute-- that pig! Your new landscape is coming along nicely. Autumn tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that little pig too - definitely awww-worthy!

      Delete
  5. The relish sounds very interesting. Your new landscape looks like many an old farmyard here around my city. Lots of rusted vehicles sitting out. Hmmm, perky boobs could be just lovely.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really wish there were more rusty vehicles in our area but there doesn't seem to be, despite it being a farming community.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.