A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.
Friday, September 04, 2026
grrrrrrrrr
..........second post of the day, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having issues leaving comments on blogs today?? Or is it just me?
Did you see the post on my blog? I made a special post about it! :) Yes, I couldn't comment, either, but it looks like a huge amount of people were affected, dear friend. Thank goodness the comments have been restored. Sad this happened when it did, because I had a post on Humour, laughter is good medicine, just before the issues started. LOL!
Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.
Did you see the post on my blog? I made a special post about it! :) Yes, I couldn't comment, either, but it looks like a huge amount of people were affected, dear friend. Thank goodness the comments have been restored. Sad this happened when it did, because I had a post on Humour, laughter is good medicine, just before the issues started. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThank you for letting me know - and that comments are now restored. I didn't have a problem making a blog post but couldn't comment.
DeleteDid you see the special post I made on my blog about the comments? Many, many people had the problem, including myself. Thankfully it is working now.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen it yet - haven't been to any blogs other than my own yet this morning. Will check it out!
DeleteI guess it was across the board this problem with comments--I couldn't leave any yesterday--they seem to be going through today...
ReplyDeletehugs, Julierose
I'm hearing it from many sources this morning so I was very glad that it wasn't just me and even gladder that they got it sorted out.
Deleteall sorted now..until the next blip...makes blogger almost human 😄
ReplyDeleteYes, there's the occasional blip, that's for sure.
Delete...it's working again now.
ReplyDeleteYes, we all had problems.
All the best.
Viola
Seems like it was a blog-grrr-wide issue. Glad they got it fixed!
DeleteHa :-))) Have fun tinkering!
ReplyDelete