We are home but still getting back into the groove of things. While away #1 son helped me purchase a new Samsung Galaxy A17 phone and now there's a huge learning curve once again. I was ever-so-proud of myself that I managed to figure out how to connect with our home Wi-Fi, but then returned to earth with a thump when I attempted to move some photos from the phone to the computer. Still haven't figured that one out and finally gave it up for a bad job and I will try again another day.
While we were visiting our family we had many really great meals (including a wonderful risotto/steak dish that our chef son made for us). We saw the live theatre production of 'The Hobbit' which was loved by all of us, and went to a fun outdoor Art In The Park, along with their local farmer's market. We also had an epic crokinole tournament one afternoon. It's been years since the RC and I have played so it was fun taking on our grandson. (if you aren't familiar with crokinole, you can read more HERE).
I haven't had time to search out any links for you this time but will return to the regular mumblings on Friday, along with a reveal of the latest landscape.


Welcome back 🙏 ☺️
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a lovely visit.
We did indeed! Glad to be home, but wish our kids lived closer so we could see them more often.
DeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your brief time with family. I know that means a lot to you.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, it does. We don't see them half often enough.
DeleteWelcome home;))) hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteThank you - glad to be home!
DeleteWelcome home and how wonderful that you and RC enjoyed such a wonderful visit with family.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
We're glad to be home, but had a great time with our family.
DeleteWelcome back -- so great to hear your trip was enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteHad a great time but glad to be home - now just have to get back into the groove.
Deleteglad you had a lovely trip. Always good to see the family. Like you I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things!!
ReplyDeleteI agree that it's always good to visit with family. We only see them maybe once a year so it's always amazing to see how much our grandson has grown.
DeleteWelcome home! That sounds like a wonderful time together with your family. Congratulations on your new A17! I have the A25 and it's way too much for me to learn, I don't have patience either.
ReplyDeleteI've never had much use for cell phones and normally it's not even turned on. I suppose I need to use this one more to figure out all the features. For now, I think I might use it more as a camera because the picture quality seems better than my older camera.
DeleteI"m pretty simple minded with my iPhone even though I've been using one for 24 years. :) I email my photos from the iPhone to myself so I can get them on the desktop. :) Linda
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly what I ended up having to do. Seems an unnecessary step but I haven't been able to figure out another way.
DeleteI hope you had a wonderful visit with your family xxx
ReplyDeleteWe did. It was great fun to see them and we enjoyed the play, the crokinole games, and a nice walk through an Art In The Park.
Delete