Here's the beginning of another landscape (my 83rd, believe it or not!!)...
There were altogether too many hours spent quilting the 'wall' and 'floor' but at least now the fun stuff starts happening. I was quite proud of myself that I figured out how to add 'glass' to the window (a piece of a sheet protector to be exact).
-If you've never made a junk journal, perhaps THIS tutorial will set you up for success.
- THIS is a somewhat different design for a tote bag.
- THESE made me smile.
Today's quote is from Martin Luther King Jr...."The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".


Oh, this one is going to be fun. I checked out the junk journal link, and I just don't get it. What is the purpose of this?
ReplyDeleteI know lots of people have fun making junk journals and I think that's just it - they're fun to make and use up bits of things that would normally get tossed. I know some people leave spaces and pockets in them so they can add notes later on - perhaps quotes or whatever strikes their fancy.
Delete