MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

More bubble, bubble and a beginning

 On Monday the RC and I made Onion Garlic Relish and if you want the recipe, go HERE.

And, I have started another landscape and here is the beginning stage (original photo is by Dale Stewart and, as always, with his kind permission)...



-  Perhaps you might like to make some of THESE to display on Remembrance Day.

- THIS little guy made me smile.  As did THIS little fellow (sorry it's a paid item, but I like it!).  And THIS one is positively awww-worthy!

- I think there are multiple uses for THIS

Today's quote (slightly off-colour!)...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.