MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, October 02, 2026

Nothing to see here

 I've been working on the landscape but all I've done is spend hours quilting it and really there's nothing new for you to see.  So....you know what that means, don't you....


- THIS is a cute little guy that makes good use of a thread spool.

- I can see lots of possible uses for THIS.

- Have a peek at the amazing creations of THIS artist!

- HERE is something you might like to try.  And HERE is something else.

- Being that it's fall, perhaps your thoughts turn to making popcorn, so THIS might add a great flavour.

Today's quote...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.