MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, September 04, 2026

A colossal mess

 I don't really have anything ready to show you but perhaps these pictures might have somewhat of an explanation for that...

See the mess??





This shows just some of the piles I end up with when I'm creating a landscape.  Never let it be said that I'm afraid to show you my mess  creative inspiration!!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

- Have a peek at the fun creations by THIS artist.

- THIS is most definitely awwww-worthy!  And THIS too!

- HERE is something you could make for your autumn decor (scroll down for the free pattern).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.