This is a really simple quick crochet hat that I whipped up for our wee one to wear in the fall and winter.
Yarn is Bernat Blanket Yarn and the pattern can be found HERE.
- If you are interested in miniatures, perhaps you might like to read Mary Corbet's post HERE.
- HERE is another great little case that could be used for so many different things!
- There's something so eye-catching about THIS design.
- THIS is a great divided tote bag tutorial.
- Those of you who crochet might find THIS to be a fun project.
Today the quote is from Suzanne Collins..."Live your life. Take chances, be crazy. Don't wait. Because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be ever again"