There's been a lot of up and downing and inning and outing going on in the studio here at Chez Magpie - all accompanied by the occasional ouch. Not much to tell you other that stitching continues on the latest ornament. Pondering continues over the current landscape at the same time.
Today's quote: "Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the M is silent"

I really liked reading about the astronaut artist. Such talent. Quilting in space!
ReplyDeleteI thought that was interesting too and I really like the fabric line she designed.
DeleteOh now i love the stitch studies--just beautiful and mesmerizing, aren't they? Very inspiring to me...
ReplyDeleteYou find the neatest things...thanks so much hugs, Julierose
Glad you liked them Julierose - and you're quite welcome. I find fun things that are too good to keep to myself.
DeleteSherry of createology. Just sitting and stitching… I do love those space inspired fabrics! Such an interesting woman!! Yes sometimes the M is silent. Happy ending of April
ReplyDeleteI love those fabrics too - would be nice to be able to get some to play with at some point.
DeleteLOL! Perfect quote.
ReplyDeleteIt made me smile, so thought I should share!
DeleteI am taking a break with cross stitching. More quilting needs to be done but I really want to do some needlepoint. Good for you on getting the ornaments done. I have some - somewhere, that I should make up. Oh well, there are just so many hours in a day.
ReplyDeleteI'm only doing some cross stitch because I don't want to make a huge mess in my sewing room at the moment.
DeleteThe fabrics the astronaut designed are fabulous. I remember seeing this lady in space with her needle and thread. Great quote!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see those fabrics in person sometime - they look pretty cool in the article. Glad you enjoyed the quote!
DeleteLove that quote! Thanks for the links - some interesting 'stuff'!
ReplyDeleteThat quote made me smile so glad you enjoyed it. And you're always welcome for the links!
Delete