Question for you.....do you use washaway stabilizer? If so, what brand works well? I have some 'Unique' and it will not dissolve no matter what I do. Obviously not what you want after you've spent several hours creating something and then can't get the stabilizer out!! Over to you....opinions please....
Yes, today there is nothing but mumblings because I got nuttin'. You do NOT want to see a picture of my pile of addressed Christmas cards - you do NOT want to see gift wrapped presents - you do NOT want to see all the little things I managed to actually DO over the past couple of days because there is not one single thing that isn't yawn-worthy.
- THESE are quite pretty - you'll need to use the translate feature for the pattern although I think it can be done just from the pictures alone.
- Have a look at the amazing quilts made by THIS artist! You'll have to click on the pictures to advance to the next one in his gallery.
- THIS is a really cute little CAL that some of you might like to play along with.
- Mary Corbet posted a notice about THIS and some of you might find it interesting.
- THIS is a cute Christmas project that would use up scraps from your stash - or could be made in non-Christmas fabrics for use any time of the year. And while you're there check out the rest of her Christmas-themed tutorials HERE.