It was much cooler over the weekend so I was able to get the iron out and 'weave' the boards on the latest barn. I was also able to do some embroidered flora which, upon further contemplation, I need to fix. I don't like the background fabric and it's too late to replace it (unless I seriously want to undo two days of embroidery and then re-do it). So...stay tuned....there's a fix in mind, but it might be a flub, who knows.
In the meantime, this is where it's at...
- There's a tutorial HERE to make a folding fabric grocery bag....handy to keep in your purse (and a scrap buster too!). Gift idea as well!!
- If you like Sunbonnet Sue, have a look at the free pattern available HERE!
- If you have a little one in your life that loves unicorns, there is a sweet crocheted pattern HERE.
- Have a look at the work done by THIS artist (particularly her creations using buttons!!)
- THIS is a really sweet hat for a little one.
- If you happen to be fascinated by fairy gardens, perhaps some of the ideas HERE might interest you - even just seeing some of them is pretty cool!
Today there's another anonymous quote: "Mess? What mess? That's creativity scattered around the room!"