Today we will re-visit 2010 and 2011.
In February of 2010, I completed working on Ellyron, my studio companion dragon. She was a test run for a pattern ('Draconis') by Amy of An Li Na Designs.
In August I completed another of what would eventually end up being approximately thirty of my jackets made from recycled denim...
In March of 2011 I designed a circular knitting needle case
for a friend who is an amazing knitter and had LOTS of
circular needles to store....
In May of 2011 I completed a crazy quilted wedding purse
for our soon-to-be daughter-in-love...
I think you can click on any of the pictures to
embiggen them to see more details.
- I don't know if any of you will have a use for THIS but I can see it on a shed door - or inside the house if you like rustic decor.
- Came across THIS tutorial and thought some of you might just have the makings lurking in a drawer somewhere.
- There's a great tutorial HERE to turn an old glasses case into a sewing case.
- In yesterday's post I sent you off to see the pretty little nail polish bag from a tutorial HERE and I just now discovered another post about it HERE which shows some ideas of how else to use it, as well as some adjustments to the original pattern.
- I don't often send you off to commercial sites, but I'm making an exception for THIS. Sunbonnet Sue, all grown up!
- If you have a little one in your life, and if that little one is fascinated by fairies, you HAVE to make one of THESE!!!
Today the quote is from Paulo Coelho..."The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion"