There's been a tiny bit of progress on the latest barn...there would have been more if it wasn't so hot here right now. My sewing room is like an oven so it's hard to spend much time in here. It's currently 27C with 73% humidity level outside and it's only 8:30 in the morning. Going to be another scorcher it appears!
- Have a look at the wonderful work done by THIS artist! And you can see more HERE.
- If you have a little girl in your life, perhaps she'd like one of THESE!
- There's a tutorial HERE for a really cute pair of pants for little one.
- Have a look HERE for a lovely pattern to use one of those 'cake' balls of yarn (scroll down for the pattern).
- It's summer on this side of the world and many of us like to carry a bottle of water with us - perhaps one of THESE carriers might be useful? Good stash buster too!!
- HERE is another artist that does amazing work!
- I have the commercial pattern for making THIS - and, like the blogger here, I disliked the use of bias tape. This version is better I think (and another stash buster that would make great gifts!).
- Sometimes I stumble across something that has the definite 'wow' factor and the work of THIS artist certainly has it! And HERE are some of her fantasy creatures!!!
- You might have fun scrolling through all the helpful charts found HERE. They cover all sorts of subjects!
- Do you have a Harry Potter fan in your realm?? If so, perhaps making THESE would be a fun activity! (never let it be said that this blog isn't eclectic!!)
Another anonymous quote..."You'll have good days, bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, I'm awesome days, I can't go on days...and every day you'll still show up"