Since my back is still being 'tricky', I don't have anything of the creative nature to share with you. On top of that, the post I had planned can't happen because I need decent light to get pictures. Hopefully tomorrow?!
So....you know what happens when....a) I have nothing else and b) I have an over-abundance of mumblings saved up to share!
The newest issue of the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine is now available! As always, there's lots of eye candy, how to's and articles for you to delight over. You can get your copy simply by going to either THIS link (for MagCoud) or THIS one (for Etsy). You can find my article in this issue for how to make a crazy quilted butterfly wallhanging.
- If you're searching for an idea for a graduation gift, how about THIS?
- I really like THESE crocheted poppies - and the pattern is free!
- Not that I have any plans to get involved in any sort of vending at a craft show, but I did find a few of THESE ideas intriguing. I'd actually like #8 to store my necklaces if I had the space!
- I don't often point you towards commercial ventures, but this one caught my eye. Vickie Howell (of knitting fame) has announced her new monthly subscription yarn-y goodness box program. You can find out more HERE. If you're searching for a Mother's Day or special gift for a knitter perhaps you'd like to check it out!
- If you happen to like those Altoid candies and have a collection of the wonderful little tins they come in, there are a number of great ideas for re-purposing them to be found HERE.
- THIS d-i-y mini loom looks rather intriguing. It doesn't look difficult to make and it would be a great way to use scrap yarns.
- The same site that has the loom instructions also has THIS really cool looking desk organizer made from copper tubing.
- If you're interested in rust dyeing, you might find THIS of interest.
- There's a tutorial HERE for doing a crochet cast-on for your knitting projects.
Another anonymous quote..."A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you can't get very far until you change it"