I have been stitching on my latest barn but taking a photo at this point wouldn't show you much more than you saw the last time. The stitching involves mainly highlighting, so difficult to see on its own.
So....instead of seeing that, how about I show you a couple of my little milk pitchers? I don't have many of those either, but these two are my favourites...
They both measure about 4" tall. The brown one is from Pier 1 Imports so is quite modern (reminds me of those brown Betty teapots) and the other is labeled 'Churchhill England'. No idea of the age of it because I think I picked it up at a yard sale.
- THIS would be really handy to take if you were stitching away from home.
- For those of you who appreciate classic looking knits, perhaps you might like to make THIS sweater.
- THIS is one of those things that I can't imagine making, but it certainly would be a showpiece!
- My last post included a link to making snippet rolls, and I've since found THIS different take on them.
- There are a whole lot of interesting organizational ideas for your crafting space HERE.
- For the quilter trying to use up scraps, perhaps THIS might be a fun one to do?
- THIS cross stitch pattern made me laugh - and reminded me of all the books currently residing under our bed waiting to be read.
Your quote for today: "Four things you cannot recover: the stone after the throw; the word after it is said; the occasion after it is missed, and the time after it's gone"