Today I have something different to share with you because I'm certain you're getting pretty tired of seam treatments all the time! I just finished this crocheted poncho which will be gifted to a friend on her birthday.
It's called the Swirled Motifs Poncho and is a Mary Maxim kit found HERE.
|Picture from the Mary Maxim web site|
- Sharon Boggon has announced a really interesting project you might like to play along with. It's called the 2020 Quilt Project and details can be found on her post HERE.
- There's a cute little sweater pattern HERE. It's shown on a wee little girl but I don't see why it wouldn't work for boys too.
- There's a ton of free patterns for both knit and crochet HERE.
- THIS artist does amazing work with denim.
- Sometimes you stumble across something that's so absolutely brilliant and wonder why you didn't think of it yourself. Have a look HERE to see what I mean!
Because (shhhhh) the sun is actually shining so far today, your quote is from Joseph Addison..."What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable"