Today I have just one seam treatment completed to show you (and at that I'm not quite sure that it IS complete - jury is still out!)....
This one is straight stitches (black); lazy daisies (green) and I used flower beads and seed beads to finish it off. You could use French knots if you like.
- I guess, since this is my blog, I'm allowed some proud mama time? Our #2 son and daughter-in-love are just launching their photography business and they have a lovely web site HERE if you're interested in seeing it. There are a couple of pictures there of our grandson too (and if you go to the 'Contacts' page you can see a beautiful picture of our son and daughter-in-love).
- Do you have a difficult time finding time for your creative pursuits? Mary Corbet has written a really good article on time management on her blog and you can read her post HERE.
- Some more cute things to make for Easter - HERE, (site isn't in English, but there's a translate feature); and more HERE
- THIS is a pretty crocheted flower you can add to your projects.
- If you're a cross stitcher, perhaps you'd like to check out THIS pretty daffodil pattern for spring.
- And for a non-fattening Easter egg project, go HERE
- HERE's a tutorial for an interesting way to make bag/purse handles.
- and for the Lego lovers among us, there are THESE Easter-themed ideas.
Today your quote is from T. Gaskins..."You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce"