MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

More fillers



Above you can get a better look at the flower beads
and below you can see the word I choose for this
block.




Today your quote is from Budda.... "What is the difference between "I like you" and "I love you"?  Beautifully answered by Budda...When you like a flower, you just pluck it.  But when you love a flower, you water it daily.  One who understands this, understands life"




7 comments:

  1. Your 'Intrigue' block is just right, the letters and the flowers with their stems and leaves compliment each other beautifully.
    So many bunnies and chicks so little time!
    Thanks for all the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful details Mary Anne! Looking forward to seeing the completed block! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit, you made me look at the calendar to see how many weeks until Easter. I saved your filler floral too. Love this motif.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Anne!

    It seems that I'm finally able to post a comment. Your new cover photo is lovely! Great use of photos!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like the little designs you are posting. Got to try some soon. Thanks again for sharing. Lots of Easter links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your word "Intrigue" on block 5 and the seam treatments and fillers. Easter just may be one of my most favorite holidays. I love all the adorable kinks you included for bunnies and chicks. That little hat reminded me of Jar Jar Binks ears. Love the Buddha quote. We should teach all children this philosophy...along with RESPECT. Oops...get me down off my soapbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am waiting to see the completed project!! So many sweet little embroidery patterns!!Lovely quote too..I've copied it and posted it as my FB status :) Thank you for the same!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.