MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Friday, March 17, 2017

I'm late!

Yes, I'm late to post today but better late than never (or maybe you think never might be preferable?).  Anyway...

Here's another seam treatment for whatever number courtship block I'm currently working on...





I have NO idea where that line appeared from!!





For reasons unknown, Blog-grrrr has decided to be a pain, and will not let me do anything I want it to do, so this post is going to be a crap shoot I fear!

As I would have liked to say above, the seam treatment is done using blanket stitch (black); straight stitches (green) and is woven with a metallic thread (pink).

The quote of the day is from Sandra Kring..."The next time you decide to unclutter your life and clean up your space, start with the things that are truly useless:  Like regrets, shame and anger"


5 comments:

  1. That is the excellent decluttering advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seam treatment dear. Powerful quote advice. I definitely need to "declutter" with this method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby doll carrier is too cute!
    Beautiful seam treatments.
    Thanks for the quote, I needed to be reminded of that.
    That kind of clutter sneaks in and likes to stay hidden.
    Out it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your seam treatment stitchery is such a delight to behold MA!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up again with blog reading! Lovely stitching as always. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.