I finally got back to stitching on my courtship blocks and completed two more seams to show you...
This one is cross stitches (black and red; straight stitches (yellow); and lazy daisies (green).
Cross & Straight stitches (black and green); rice and seed beads.
- If you have been considering purchasing any of the publications from Pam Kellogg (of Kitty and Me Designs), including the 'Crazy Quilt Quarterly' magazine, now's your chance to pick them up at 15% off through her Etsy shop. Go HERE for the details!
- Check out the post HERE to make a sweet little cardinal!
- For some amazing baby eye candy, have a look at THIS. No pattern but wow!!
- HERE's a cute little white rabbit pattern just in time for Easter making. And a cute LAMB too (you'll have to scroll down for the pattern). Oh, and HERE's another cute lamb!
- If you have a little girl in your life, perhaps she'd like a new Easter dress? Go HERE for that one.
- Awhile ago I posted a link to a pattern for making Twiddle Muffs for Alzheimer's and Dementia patients and this morning I came across an idea to make Twiddle Mats (no pattern but easy enough to create) from THIS pin. If you scroll down there are lots of further ideas for making the muffs.
Today your quote is from Rumi...."Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself"